SeMutans

The offical blog of the SeMutans.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More online radio Airplay and a blast from the Old Skool

http://ccmixter.org/media/stream/radio/playlist.m3u?tags=editorial_pick+remix
Both Panic Attack and one Qestion feature on the playlist of Editor's picks at CCmixter. Loads of other good stuff on there. (better stuff, if I'm being brutally honest with myself...)
In particular you should check out Still Music-Whatever by Teru. I think that's such a great tune. Totally Jurassic 5... Classy Jazzy Hip Hop.
Also outstanding is anything by CDK.

Take a deep breath after researching them and listening and put on some hisboyelroy.

His music is like a beautiful sunset after a perfect day. Sounds a bit pretentious butlisten to it then disagree with me by all means...

OK.
OLD SKOOL I promised so here it is:
http://www.webm8.co.uk/riddler/
An entire site dedicated to the early free rave/festival scene. Blinding.
I just might have found a picture of myself at the dance tent, Glasto 95. Hard to tell but it really could be.
I'll post it up after I get a consensus view of how I looked back then...

Until next time my non-existent adoring public,
Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home